- Feature Links
- CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
A video message from Mayor Robert Gonzales about the COVID-19 crisis.
The City of Azusa is actively monitoring the situation involving the infectious disease outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). At this time, we advise residents and businesses to follow all recommendations from the CDC as well as local advisories from the California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Please visit the links below for resources and real-time information from these agencies.
Roadmap to Recovery
New Guidelines from LA County 04/01/2020
Questions About Face Coverings
What You Need To Know About Drive-up Testing
County Mandates "Be Safer at Home!" Press Release May 21, 2020
Azusa City Press Releases
Press Release May 6, 2020
Press Release April 10, 2020
Press Release April 8 2020
Press Release April 6, 2020
Press Release March 26, 2020
Press Release March 17, 2020
Press Release March 16, 2020
Press Release March 14, 2020
Where To Get Information
- Sign up for Emergency Alerts on our website by following these instructions.
- Call the numbers indicated during business hours
- Follow us on Social Media; Facebook: @cityofazusa and @AzusaPD, Twitter: @cityofazusa and @AzusaPD,Instagram: @azusacity and @AzusaPD Pinterest: azusalibrary
- Senior Center is Closed. Meal delivery is taking place, call (626) 812-5204 to schedule. M- TH 8:30 am - 4 pm, Fri. 8:30 am - 1 pm.
- Library is Closed. Reference and information calls being taken 9 am - 5 pm, Mon.- Fri. (626) 812-5268
- Recreation Lobby is Closed. Use online resources for future classes or call (626) 812-5280. Mon - Th. 7:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Police Department Lobby is closed, please call for an appointment (626) 812-3200
- Economic & Community Development counters are Closed. Information or call (626) 812-5200.
- Public Works counter is Closed. Please call (626) 812-5254 for engineering, parks sand streets maintenance services.
- Light and Water: Uninterrupted utility services; no walk-in customer service; drive-up window open. Call Customer Service at (626) 812-5225 or pay online at www.myazusalw.com
- Strongly advising public to use our on-line resources
Events and Program Changes
All Library and Recreation classes, events and programs have been canceled
April Clean and Green events have been canceled.
Wellbeing Hotline and Guide to APPS
FAQ About COVID-19 and Water Supply
LA County Public Health
County of Los Angeles Public Health Order
California Department of Public Health
Center for Disease Control
CoronaVirus Map Worldwide
World Health Organization
For ResidentsUrgency Ordinance 2020-04 Prohibiting Evictions
Local Community Resources During Covid-19
A Message from Azusa Light & Water
EDD State of California
WIC Is Here For You During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Local Food Banks