Our goal in Human Resources is to provide the community with the most qualified employees who will give Azusan's the best quality service.
The Human Resources Team consists of 3 highly-dedicated associates who provide support services for the City departments and community we proudly serve.
Services & Programs
Human Resources administers Personnel and Risk Management Programs including the following:
- Recruitment and Selection – responsible for recruiting and retaining the City’s workforce.
- Classification and Compensation – responsible to ensure positions are classified appropriately and compensated within their respective markets
- Employer/employee relations – oversees labor relations, investigation of employee misconduct, grievances, discipline, labor negotiations and contract administration
- Employee benefit administration – oversees medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurances, retirement, deferred compensation, and employee leave programs
- Liability claims administration – manages general liability claims filed against the City
- Workers’ compensation claims administration – manages employee industrial injury claims, including follow-up and after care of employees
- Insurance review – ensures contractors and special events sponsors carry adequate insurance to appropriately protect the City (General Liability Insurance, Property Insurance, and Workers’ Compensation (self-insured) coverage for the City)