These businesses include: golf courses, florists, car dealers and stores that sell toys, books, clothing, sporting goods and music. These businesses must be in compliance with the conditions published by the County in the Checklist for Retail Establishments Opening for Curbside Pickup and or Golf Course Reopening Protocols which include:
- Workplace policies and practices to protect employee health
- Measures to ensure physical distancing
- Measures to ensure infection control
- Communication with employees and the public
- Measures to ensure equitable access to critical services.
Documents may be updated as additional information is available. Please be sure to visit the County’s Department Public Health Website for any updates.
County of Los Angeles Public Health
Checklist for Retail Establishments Opening for Curbside Pickup
Checklist for Golf Course Reopening Protocols