How do I get my parkway tree trimmed?

The Public Works Department currently uses a telephone tree request method of trimming parkway trees. They are trimmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Emergencies are handled with top priority. To have your tree trimmed / inspected call (626) 812-5260.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report items in the City to be fixed?
2. How much are the fees for public works permits?
3. Where can I dispose items that can harm the environment?
4. Where can I dispose an old stove, mattress, couch, etc.?
5. What recycling programs does the City have to offer?
6. Where do I report abandoned shopping carts?
7. I would like to report overgrown weeds. Whom should I contact?
8. When is my street scheduled to be swept?
9. How do I get my parkway tree trimmed?