CA - Azusa - Homepage
Can I conduct a business out of my home?
Certain types of small businesses are allowed as home occupations as long as they meet certain criteria. A home occupation business license is required for all such businesses, and can be obtained at the Planning counter.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find the zoning of my property?
2. What do I need to do to build a room addition onto my house?
3. Can I convert my garage into a bedroom?
4. Do I need a permit to display a sign or banner on my business?
5. Can I conduct a business out of my home?
6. What is a use permit?
  1. Azusa County CA Homepage

  1. City of Azusa

  1. 213 E Foothill Boulevard

  1. Azusa, CA 91702

  1. Phone: 626-812-5200

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow